I have been a paper planner user for many years. I know that my brain benefits from writing things down, and I feel more grounded knowing that I have at least a rough plan for my day. I am so excited to be able to finally bring you a planner designed just for moms on this Torah journey. I have tried to pack as many Torah keeping features as I could into this package, and try to keep it from feeling like an encyclopedia. This is the second Torah Family Living planner, and I have incorporated ideas from my amazing customers to make it even better.
This planner is a printable PDF. The pages are designed to be printed on 8.5×11 paper. You can leave them that size, or trim .75″ off each side to get a finished page of 7×9.5. The first 4 pages are the outside and inside covers. I recommend that you print pages 1-4 doublesided on cardstock, then print the rest of the planner.
Here are some of the features.
- Front and back covers
- Shema, Amidah, Lord’s Prayer, and priestly blessing
- Goal pages to help you improve your relationship with YHVH and your family
- 18 undated monthly spreads with the month labels at the top
- 52 undated weekly spreads with Shabbat planning section and shopping list on each
- 40 blank pages, including lined, blank and gridded to use as you see fit
- Feast day planning pages with ideas for celebrating each feast
- Scripture throughout
- 208 pages total
- Undated throughout, so you can print a new one each year
- Please note that since the pages are undated, you will not get the Torah portions on each Shabbat, or the feast days marked on the calender. You will need to add these yourself.
This video will give you a walk through of an assembled planner, so you can see the pages you will be receiving in your PDF. This is a digital file. You will not receive a physical book.
From our customers:
I just got my planner from Torah Family Living in the mail and love it!!!!! The quality is amazing and it’s a perfect size to carry with me, and I love the planning for all of the feasts. It is so very practical in every way. And it is sooo cute💝. Thank you!!! I recommend the print version for everyone! The pictures really do not do it complete justice. – Sonja G.
Want to learn more about time management, especially how to better use our time to keep Torah? Sign up below for a free 8 lesson email course on time management.
We are participants in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.