It’s easy to spend a lot of time thinking about tomorrow. I have visions of what I want my house to look like. I can picture a productive and smooth school day. And what if the kids were clean, brushed and in well coordinated clothes, all at the same time!? It’s also easy to wonder what tomorrow will look like, and let that wonder turn into worry.
Today, I want to stay in today. It’s Preparation Day, and we are right on the brink of Shabbat. So here is what I’m going to focus on today:
- My house is what it is. I will simply do my best to make it more comfortable and pleasant for Shabbat.
- Prep day always seems to go quickly, so my meal planning for today and tomorrow will be kept as simple as possible.
- The rain and clouds will not wash the smile off my face.
- I will continue to work very hard on my candida diet so I can feel the best for myself and my family.
- I will remember that there is always enough time to enjoy my children, and take pictures of them with their face one foot from the camera. see below
- I will stay in constant communication with my Abba, Who gave me everything I have and blessed me with the joy of Shabbat.
- I will be thankful for today since it is all I am promised.
Embrace today! And we pray you will have a productive prep day, and a joyful Shabbat! Many blessings to you.