I have been a paper planner user for many years. I know that my brain benefits from writing things down, and I feel more grounded knowing that I have at least a rough plan for my day. I am so excited to be able to finally bring you a planner designed just for moms on this Torah journey. I have tried to pack as many Torah keeping features as I could into this package, and try to keep it from feeling like an encyclopedia. This is the first undated Torah Family Living planner, and I have packed it with features to help you remember all the things. Since it is undated, you can start using it right away, and fill in feast days on your own.
This planner is handmade. The pages are printed on 60 lb cardstock for durability, and the covers are 10 mil laminate. Your planner will also have two clip in bookmarks, one to mark the current month, and one for the current week.
Here are some of the features.
- Front and back laminated covers, with pocket in back cover
- Shema, Amidah, Lord’s Prayer, and priestly blessing
- 12 undated calendar spreads
- 52 undated weekly spreads with Shabbat planning section and shopping list on each
- Lots of lined blank pages
- Feast day planning pages with ideas for celebrating each feast
- Scripture throughout
- 4 sticker sheets with month stickers, feast day stickers, and stickers for each Torah portion to help you customize your planner
- Two clear plastic bookmarks that can be moved, one with all Torah portion reading references for your convenience
- Adorable animals on almost every page
- 190 pages total
- Spiral binding
- Page size: 5.5 x 8.5 inches
How do the dated and undated planners compare?
If you think the dated, slightly larger planner is a better fit for you, you can find it here.