I thank my Elohim in all my remembrance of you.
In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy,
for your fellowship in the Good News from the first day until now,
Some practical thoughts
- Pray for fellow believers
- Be thankful as you remember them.
- Include others in every prayer.
- Pray with joy, remembering the good, forgetting the bad.
- Appreciate other people’s part in YHVH’s work.
- YHVH wants community, each taking part and sharing in the work.
What is YHVH teaching you from this passage? What practical steps can you take to obey Him more?