I know as we look around, it can be discouraging to try and teach our children the amazing history of America. This country has chosen, for the most part, the low and immoral route. Yet, when we look at our beginnings, this country was founded on firm Biblical principles. I have made a fresh effort to teach this foundation to my children and I hope you will do the same.
This post has several resources that I hope you will find helpful as you teach the foundation of our Constitutional Republic. I will add more as
- American Foundation copywork – This year long copywork book includes founding documents such as the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, founding father quotes, and several passages of Scripture.
- Hillsdale college Constitution video series – full playlist, I also embedded the videos below.
- Heritage History ebooks
- Nothing New Press history books – The Story of the Thirteen Colonies, The Story of the Great Republic
- Torah Learning Made Simple – This course teaches you how to teach Torah principles alongside other school subjects, especially history and literature.
- Original source books – The following are some helpful used books I currently have up for sale. Forgive me if a certain book is unavailable. Someone found it before you.
- Benjamin Franklin Autobiography
Hillsdale Constitution series