I have been a paper planner user for many years. I know that my brain benefits from writing things down, and I feel more grounded knowing that I have at least a rough plan for my day. I am so excited to be able to finally bring you a planner designed just for moms on this Torah journey. I have tried to pack as many Torah keeping features as I could into this package, and try to keep it from feeling like an encyclopedia. This is the second Torah Family Living planner, and I have incorporated ideas from my amazing customers to make it even better.
This planner is handmade. The pages are printed on 60 lb cardstock for durability, and the covers are 10 mil laminate. Your planner will also have two laminated clear clip in bookmarks, one to mark the current month, and one for the current week.
Here are some of the features.
- Front and back laminated covers
- Shema, Amidah, Lord’s Prayer, and priestly blessing
- Goal pages to help you improve your relationship with YHVH and your family
- 12 dated calendar spreads (July 17 to June 18) for those that would like a planner that follows the school year. A traditional Jan-Dec planner will be available this fall.
- 52 undated weekly spreads with Shabbat planning section and shopping list on each
- 40 blank pages, including lined, blank and gridded to use as you see fit
- Feast day planning pages with ideas for celebrating each feast
- Scripture throughout
- Feast days marked on the calender, with ‘no work’ indicators
- Torah portion and haftarah portion passages on each Shabbat
- Two clear plastic bookmarks that can be moved
- 190 pages total
- Spiral binding
- Page size: 7 x 9.5 inches
From our customers:
I just got my planner from Torah Family Living in the mail and love it!!!!! The quality is amazing and it’s a perfect size to carry with me, and I love the planning for all of the feasts. It is so very practical in every way. And it is sooo cute💝. Thank you!!! I recommend the print version for everyone! The pictures really do not do it complete justice. – Sonja G.
Want to learn more about time management, especially how to better use our time to keep Torah? Sign up below for a free 8 lesson email course on time management.
We are participants in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.