Your homeschool is just as unique as your family.
Your planner should be flexible enough to allow you
to use it in a way that works for your family. The
Open Homeschool Planner has a loose format which
allows you to set it up your way. You will find the following
• Attendance record up to 200 days
• Individual student pages for curriculum planning, goals,
• 180 box grids, perfect for marking off numbered lessons
• Field trip pages
• Reading log
• Media log, for movies, etc.
• 2 page weekly planning spread with space for seven
subjects, enough for 40 weeks.
This video has some ideas for how to use the 180 box pages. Graphics style in video is not the same as the Open Homeschool planner, but the format is the same.
The Open Homeschool Planner is available as a paperback or a spiral, 172 full color pages, 8.5×11 inches.
There are no reviews yet.