It’s the perfect way to keep on track as you study each Torah portion.
Torah portion printable stickers!
These printable stickers are perfectly sized to fit on most calendars to help you keep track of which weekly Torah portion we are on. The Torah Family Living planner has the Torah portions on each Shabbat, but you will want these stickers if:
- you have an undated planner
- you want to track the Torah portions on a wall calendar
- you want to see the Torah portions on the weekly page of your planner
You can use these Torah portion printable stickers in two ways. You can either
- print them on regular paper and use a glue stick to put them in your planner or
- print them on sticker paper, cut, peel, and stick.
You can buy sticker paper here. Affiliate link
Boxes measure approx. 1.25 x 1 inch, and can be printed in classy black and white, creamy background, or pastels.
This is a printable PDF. You will not receive a physical product.