The 2019-2020 Torah Family Living Planner will be available for sale on May 13th!!!
I have been a paper planner user for many years. I know that my brain benefits from writing things down, and I feel more grounded knowing that I have at least a rough plan for my day. I am so excited to be able to finally bring you a planner designed just for moms on this Torah journey. I have tried to pack as many Torah keeping features as I could into this package, and try to keep it from feeling like an encyclopedia. This is the fourth Torah Family Living planner, and I have incorporated ideas from my amazing customers to make it even better.
This planner is handmade. The pages are printed on 60 lb cardstock for durability, and the covers are 10 mil laminate. Your planner will also have two clip in bookmarks, one to mark the current month, and one for the current week. A pen loop is attached to the back cover as well.
Here are some of the features.
- Front and back laminated covers
- Shema, Amidah, Lord’s Prayer, and priestly blessing
- Goal pages to help you improve your relationship with YHVH and your family
- Scripture copywork suggestions
- 12 dated calendar spreads (July 2019-June 2020)
- 52 undated weekly spreads with Shabbat planning section and shopping list on each
- 42 blank pages, including lined, blank and gridded to use as you see fit
- Feast day planning pages with ideas for celebrating each feast
- Scripture on each monthly spread
- Feast days stickers and omer counter stickers to put in your monthly spreads (Jewish dates are listed with stickers for your reference.)
- Torah portion and haftarah portion passages on each Shabbat
- Two clear plastic bookmarks that can be moved
- Black pen loop inside back cover
- 200 pages total
- Spiral binding or disc binding, your choice
- Page size: 7 x 9.5 inches
You may now choose between spiral bound and disc bound for your planner. Please choose one option by clicking the appropriate button near the add to cart button.
New Homeschool Section Upgrade
There is now an additional homeschool section available for an additional $9. The homeschool section will be added to your planner, and consists of 58 pages (8 student planning spreads, attendance record, field trip pages, reading logs, and media logs). Please check the homeschool section box above the add to cart button. These homeschool specific pages are only added to your planner if you check the box. Otherwise you will receive the basic 200 page planner. The homeschool section will only be available for the July-June planner, not the January to December planner.
Would you like a pocket and coordinating bookmarks for your planner? You can now add a pocket to your existing planner or buy one with your new planner.
From our customers:
Your daughter is so talented, her artwork is truly beautiful. I will admit the beauty of your planners is one of the things I enjoy about them. Looking forward to ordering mine, thanks for the awesome improvements! – Samantha S.
I just got my planner from Torah Family Living in the mail and love it!!!!! The quality is amazing and it’s a perfect size to carry with me, and I love the planning for all of the feasts. It is so very practical in every way. And it is sooo cute💝. Thank you!!! I recommend the print version for everyone! The pictures really do not do it complete justice. – Sonja G.