This month, we will be copying through Psalm 119! This is a fascinating chapter since almost every single verse tells us more about the Torah. I encourage you to make some lists while you copy this month.
- How many words are used for Torah?
- Look up those words in the Hebrew.
- What descriptive pictures are we given?
- What are we being asked to do in this chapter?
- What do we learn about YHVH?
Download your free printable below, which also includes two matching journal pages. You can click on the picture or the button.
If you would like a printed booklet to copy in, you can find that here.
You may also find this Hebrew letter printable helpful as you look up Hebrew words.